Exhibition winding down

Photo by Fred Swindell.

Last night, I went to the gallery since all my lingerie was available to locals for only $25. I wanted to catch some people while they shopped. It's my favorite to see my things being bought and who buys them. Online sale are odd, items are purchased with no real communication. I like to meet people and see which items they chose and why. Then I can tell them the back story of the fabric. It gives me a warm fuzzy feelings and a great sense of accomplishment. The sale was a huge success, and I'm excited to clear out my inventory to make room for new things.

As my month long gallery exhibition is coming to a close, I'm having an overwhelming sense of pride! Stephanie gave me the final count yesterday of all I've sold and I can't believe it! I sold almost half of my art and a ton of lingerie. 

Straightening a clothing rack at the opening on June 1st.


Matt and I on opening night. See more pictures from the opening night on my Facebook page.

I'm still organizing my work room, and it's very close to being done. I'm having a hard time because I save every small scrap piece of fabric and never throw anything I can reuse away. You never know what you're going to need, right?! 

Have a great day everyone!

Opening night gallery photos by Callimino.

Comments

Popular Posts