$25 lingerie sale continues...

Surprise! My show was extended! I'm now the entire gallery at Gaartdensity, as the other artist took down her work and my lingerie now covers an entire wall, with my embroidered work on the other. Feels great to know when Stephanie opens the gallery, she's only presenting my work. For those that can't make the show, any piece you buy on my Etsy page, lingerie only, I'll honor the $25 sale piece and refund the difference after it is purchased. 

Happy Saturday everyone!

Comments

  1. Hey sally, do you kn ow how long your show will be extended?
    I may just be able to get there today, can you believe I have a Saturday off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gallery will be open from 5-10pm tonight! Yay for Saturdays off!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts