Video of my gallery opening by Calimino

The first time I've taken my work to canvas, a 30 piece collection of embroidered art at Gaartdensity Gallery, 1155 Broad Street, Augusta took place on June 1st, 2012.
The collection is mainly nude portraits, emphasizing the female form. Embroidered on scrap and recycled fabric, hung in thrifted vintage frames. Even the cardboard the fabric is mounted on came from old boxes from a local bar. Check out the collection in my Etsy shop.
Shot and edited by Calimino.

Comments

  1. just found you through selective potential! love your blog, following!!!
    http://wishfulthinking23.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-turn-shorts-into-skirt-in-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the song playing for this video?! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts