Rachael's visit!

I'm sad my sister just pulled out of my driveway, headed back to Florida. She came up for the weekend and we had a blast! We went out dancing, shopping, to the salon, to Ihop, to get ice cream, worked on some craft projects, and I even did some sewing for her. Here is just a few pictures from the weekend. Two DIY dress reconstructions starring Rachael are coming soon as well as our spaghetti dinner! The jumper she is wearing, above, and the dress below. Wait till you see the before pictures! They were both terrible pieces and I sent them back to Florida with Rach to show off and wear.


 Photo shoot of her new dress with Zeus. I'm sad she can never stay for more than a few days. I miss the days when we used to live together, even though we were always at each other's throats. Oh sisterly love. Hopefully Matt and I will get down to Pensacola this summer for a nice long weekend visit.

Walking Clem on her harness. I look like a crazy cat lady! For the record, the scarf was to keep away bugs, and Clem loves rolling around on the cement.

Matt and I the night of our spaghetti dinner. Jonathan and I cooked the best meal ever! It was my last big carb dinner, except for leftovers last night, since I'm starting P90X this week. Time to get buff and slim down!
Tomorrow I'll have an awesome t-shirt DIY reconstruction for you all. Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. I need to get Pepper a leash/harness and see how he would do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had mine for the girls for years but Clem is JUST NOW enjoying the outdoors at 7 years old. Funny cats!! Haha

      Delete
  2. True happiness! I'm glad you were able to spend the time that you did! Also, cat harness = awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts