We did it!

We did it! Thank you thank you thank you! A huge thanks and giant hug to all that pledged to donate to our little project and cause. You all have no idea how amazing it feels to know that I have the support from my readers, customers, and friends. I can't express my gratitude.

Shelby sure has come a long way from the day we pulled into Augusta with her behind Matt's Jeep. Months of hard work are finally coming to fruition as the end is in sight. And you all have helped up be able to afford a high tech, fabulous mobile boutique for Sally Ann. I'll be assembling the solar panels later this afternoon and configuring her brackets to attach them this weekend.

Also, coming soon, we'll be making a wood door, since the original door was rotten, rusted, and had to go. Check into the Kickstarter page later this afternoon for an exclusive video update, and also my newsletter video will be going out this afternoon. It's in video form. So click the link and sign up.

Many thanks from Matt and I! Love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts