Tuesday Tunes - Beware of Darkness - Howl

Last week, Matt and I got a chance to see this band, Beware of Darkness, at Sky City in downtown Augusta. It's so refreshing to catch up and coming bands, when you know they are right on the cusp of stardom and success. They are an alternative rock band out of LA, and their next tour is opening up for Smashing Pumpkins on their European tour. And tomorrow night, they play on Conan! So be sure to check them out. 



The three guys in the band are super nice guys. Matt interviewed them on his radio show earlier in the day, so he was super excited about the show. I thought, "oh great, Matt's dragging me to another rock show that is going to be annoying," since I'm not a fan of most of the music his station plays. I'm a Belle and Sebastian/Bjork kind of girl. And honestly, I was super impressed with these guys. They were great! After the show, they stuck around for a beer with us while Matt picked the bass player's brain on the good and bad parts of touring. You can see more of their music on their Facebook page, their website, and Twitter.

What are your favorite bands right now?

Comments

Popular Posts