Little Florida Getaway

Sometimes you just need to get out of town. Matt and I headed down to Jacksonville, Florida last week, for a pre-weekend vacation. St. Patty's day was going to be hell for both of us, and we needed to get out of town after so many six day work weeks. It was great. Beautiful weather, a quick trip down to the beach, exploring downtown, ah it was fantastic. 


We can't wait to go back, when we can spend more time relaxing and soaking up the sun. I hope you all had a great weekend! We're spending the day working on Shelby. Yup. Matt actually took a Monday off from work, and I'm putting off my sewing until later today. 

Happy Monday, friends!

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed your getaway. :) I'm sure it was well-deserved, you hard worker!!
    Good luck with finishing Shelby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts