Sunday On The Riverwalk

Spring has almost sprung. We shot ahead an hour Sunday morning, making for a shorter Sunday, and an extra lazy one as well. And after a very long work weekend, Matt and I did as little as possible on our only day off this past week. Working 6 days in row, both of us, we needed a nice slow moving day. 

It was a gorgeous day to go lay around down by the river and just sit. Zeus tagged along, and we were joined my Matt's buddy, Jordan. This cute little park is at the end of Eighth Street, with picnic tables, grassy areas, lots of people watching, and a beautiful view of the Savannah River.

Oh yeah, and I'm a blonde now. Whatcha think? I'm still having to go easy on it for the first few weeks. Little washing, and lots of conditioning treatments. It's almost as if I'm a whole new person! I keep getting a little surprise when I look in the mirror. I won't recognize myself in that initial split second for probably another week. I told Matt he has a new girlfriend. Hehe. I'm not sure how much he likes it, hopefully a little.

And I am so pumped that it's spring here in the south now. I can't wait for more days in the park, brown bags lunches with Zeus down by the river during the week, and more. It stays cool for very little before it gets crazy hot, my favorite. Augusta may be a little boring at times, but the weather more than makes up for it!




Calm down, buddy. Daddy's just taking a picture. Love this big dummy. Stir crazy Zeus. He is so silly in public. He can't relax. He just wants to run around everywhere. Still a good bit of puppy left in this chump. But we love taking him everywhere we go.



Hoping y'all are having a great Monday. I hope it's warming up to spring where ever you may be! Little Shelby update tomorrow! Have a great day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts