Etsy Review: She Belongs There perfume

Since I'm such an Etsy addict, I thought it'd be fun to start sharing and reviewing my purchases. Anyone who has not heard of Etsy, you should check it out. It's a handmade marketplace where you can find almost anything! I buy clothes, beauty products, jewelry, stationary, vintage housewares, and more. And since I've had my shop on Etsy for about 3 years now, I also use it for work.

Last week, I purchased "She Belongs There" Perfume Oil by Lulu Beauty. It is "an evocative entanglement of plush gardenias, exotic pikaki, and night-blooming jasmine, layered with notes of lush, smoky vanilla." Since it is an oil, a little bit goes a long way. Based out of Seattle and hand-blended, each scent Lulu Beauty creates contains 15-20 scents!
I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I keep it in my purse and apply it to my inner wrists and below my ears. And at only $35, it's quite a steal. Also, buying something handmade and produced on a small scale, you won't smell like anyone else! Don't you hate it when someone is wearing the same fragrance as you. I know I do.
I've been on the hunt for a new scent for a long time. I generally wear Burberry fragrances, but I've been wanting to find something handmade. And I believe I couldn't have found something that I like more.  Plus the label and packaging is so lovely!
Their Etsy shop is currently on vacation, but they will be back on May 1st. In the meantime, you can purchase it here: http://shopolivine.com/

Comments

Popular Posts