Popcorn Magazine

As I pulled into Pensacola, Florida for a weekend getaway and visiting my sister, I get a text message from my friend, Walter, telling me congrats on being featured in Augusta's new magazine, Popcorn! Augusta's popular magazine, Metro Spirit, just closed their doors a few weeks ago, and we were all sad to be without a good local magazine. Surprise! There is a new one and it's amazing! I feel like it has the potential to surpass the Metro Spirit. The guys at Wierhouse are brilliant. The first issue came out today! My Brandi Dress is featured in a paperdoll cutout style page.
I can't wait to read the actual paper. Check out their website here.
Now I'm going to lay by the pool and enjoy the sunshine! Have a great weekend everyone, more later!

And welcome new readers if you are finding my blog through Popcorn. This is so exciting! I look forward to sharing my new designs and tutorials with you all. I love Augusta and I'm so happy to be included in this magazine.
Just as I was having a down week last week and feeling uninspired. I can't wait to get back to my machine next week and get to sewing new lingerie! 

Comments

Popular Posts