Goodbye cassette wallets

Sort of. I just finished boxing up and addressing three large flat rate boxes full of all the tools and supplies I had for making cassette wallets. I'm shipping everything to my sister, Rachael, in Florida. She will be in charge of making cassette wallets for my shop. Looks like I'm expanding, eh? 
I haven't made any in months! I let the supply in my Etsy shop dwindle down to just a few. Since they used to be my most popular products, I want to keep them around. They're so much fun to use and I LOVE them. But making them, that's another story. Rachael has been wanting to learn how to make them for a long time and now she has her chance!
I love that now I'll be able to focus on clothing exclusively. Throwing in a few accessories here and there. Plus it will help Rachael become more familiar with Etsy. She's great on buying things on Etsy of course, but she hasn't yet learned about the selling side of it. It will give her some practice for her vintage shop she is opening soon! 
When I visited her a few weeks ago I brought her my Dremel (so hard to let it go) and an extra tripod I had bought at Goodwill for $5 (it was depressing finding a good one that cheap after I had bought one at Best Buy for $50 the previous week!). Along with the supplies I'm sending her, hot glue gun included, and her D3000, she'll have everything she needs to make them. Then she gets to photograph and list them in my shop. I think she needs to get a Mac, pronto!
So be on the lookout for more cassette wallets in my shop soon! Rachael -- get to work! Haha.

Comments

  1. Don't worry! I'll keep your legacy going too! :)
    If I can catch on, I might start selling them and sharing my profits with you.
    Oh, and expect something in the mail from me as a thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need any share of your profits silly girl. If you make them, you earn that money!!
    I can't wait to see what surprise I receive!! : ) ♥ and I really can't wait to see your new sewing projects on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used your idea and made one for myself! I'm gonna need a little more practice but hopefully I can get it! Thanks! I posted mine on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts