Hat Wall

A fun new addition to my living room: my hat wall! I had way too many hats lying around in my sewing room, and I needed to reduce the clutter. I was inspired by this wardrobe organization post on Apartment Therapy. Such a great site! Check it out. If you live in a small space they have some great decorating ideas. 
I simply nailed long nails into the wall where I wanted the hats to hang. It was that easy! Now to figure out how to add my small headband style vintage hats. They are currently in hat boxes since they can't hang on the wall with the other ones. Hmm... any ideas?

Comments

  1. I did that in my bedroom with my cowboy hats. Yours looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you.
    I'm in love with you walls color
    This room seem so pretty.
    give it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Cowboy hats would be fun. I can't wait to get more hats and make this hat wall bigger!

    Thanks Len! I love my pink living room!!! : ) : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts