"Clementine, where are you?"

After looking everywhere for my darling Clementine, the fat, grumpy, needy, and older cat, I figured out where she was without even looking: behind my "to-sew" rack. This rack (that I made) holds all the dyed but unsewn pieces of lingerie that I am working on. Behind this rack, hidden from view, is a laundry basket full of undyed pieces. I bet that's where she is....
 Found her!
No evidence that she will be getting up anytime soon. 
In heaven laying in soft vintage pieces. Good thing I wash all these before dying them. Poor women that are alleric to cats would never buy my lingerie otherwise. Fat Clem is happy though. I couldn't bring myself to move her. And she is still sleeping there. She is so lazy during the day.
Isn't it funny how cats always seem to sleep on whatever you don't want them on?! It's like they know you'll find them so they sleep on it just to get the attention. I used to always catch my cats in my fabric shelves, or on my clothes I had put out to wear that day. Clem is always laying on my work. 

What do your cats lay on? And what is the funniest place you've caught your cat sleeping?

Comments

  1. I am an official cat lover. Hands down. Puppies and dogs are cute (and I really really want one!) but cats will always come first in my heart.

    That being said, I just had to share this video with you. Being a cat lover yourself, I'm sure you'll find this hilarious. It's just too funny! Ha.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&feature=player_embedded

    Also, to answer your question, my cats love napping on freshly cleaned clothes and towels. They especially love towels because they're still warm from the dryer. Ha. Oh silly cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so funny! I saw it last week and the first thing I did was send the link to my sister, a fellow cat lady. I warned her that could be us in a few years haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts