♥ ♥ ♥ on Etsy

I love ♥ s. I've been scouring Etsy for weeks now trying to find a summer dress with the perfect heart back. Here are some of my favorite dresses that I found today. I'd buy them all if I could!













I'm about a size 4. 27-28" waist, 34" bust. So, if anyone wants to be so kind as to buy me any of these, that'd be awesome haha (jk). I was robbed the other day, and now I have to work extra hard to make up for lost money, which means no shopping for a while. Some jerk thought it was okay to take all the cash from my wallet that was locked in a car while I was swimming at the river. Sad sad sad.

Comments

  1. I am so sorry you got robbed!!!! I hope that whoever did it will feel so guilty they will bring it back or donate it all to charity. What Jerks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I'm so sorry about you getting robbed! That's absolutely horrible! Good luck with everything though. I'm sure you'll find a way to make up the money. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! robbed!? how devastating :(
    two of my friends have been mugged recently, it's a very scary ordeal! i hope you work things out and fill your wardrobe with these amazing dresses soon enough! :D
    thanks for including my dress among these other stunning designs, i'm not worthy! ah! i have the Tara Ziems dress in black... it's my favourite! and the last dress by Asuyeta is TO DIE FOR! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessie -- they're get theirs. I don't know if I believe in karma but I think bad things will come their way.

    Thanks Becky -- It'll be alright. Luckily, being a bartender, I can make up the $$ in a few days.

    Gem -- your stuff on Etsy is great, you're crazy. Definitely worthy : ) The Tara Ziems dress is great : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts