Margot + Zeus. Photo story.


 "Meet Margot, Zeus. She's a nice kitty. And please don't eat her."


"I'm just a big dumb dog." 


"Maybe I can jump off this shoulder and claw his eyes out."


 "I can take him. He doesn't look that big" "Shhh.. it's okay Margot."


 "Can I smell her butt? Mmmm..."


 "YOU ARE IN MY PERSONAL SPACE!" (she hits Zeus) "Ow."


"I just want you to be my friend (sadface)." "HISS!"

So it didn't go so well. Margot definitely doesn't like dogs, and Zeus is too excited to play with her. He doesn't understand what hitting and hissing mean. Maybe with time she could get used to a dog, but I don't think it's likely. Margot was so happy to be away from him! Maybe because Zeus is about 100 times her size, but she still thought she could win.

Comments

  1. Our cat was the same way for the first month. Then the cat totally fell in love with the dog and now they are best friends. Don't give up to soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts