Cat portrait


Best gift ever! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box I got in the mail last week. My friend, Megan, painted this portrait of Clementine and Stella for me. I almost peed my pants when I opened it! I've always wanted a portrait of my cats, and even better, it's not something I commissioned but something someone made for me. It's going in my bedroom with all my other cat things.


Clem and Stella look so beautiful. Megan wanted it to be fun and silly, like cats in a bowl instead of fruit. My cats probably would lay in a bowl together, they're so strange sometimes. 


Although Megan and I have never met in person, we've been online friends for years. Someday we will be Gypsy ladies sharing a motor home, roaming the country. We will have cats and great adventures. I can't wait!

Follow Megan on Twitter.

Comments

  1. The love the attitude of the cats she captured!! :) And at first, I thought they were sitting in your suitcase bed but yes you're right! Kitties in a bowl instead of fruit -- and I love it! Cats totally dig bowls, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARnwejzUzAA

    So wonderful you have a long-distance friend and she is so incredibly talented!! A great gift, indeed, I know how much your girls mean to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts