To a room with some lace and paper flowers....

I'm featured in this treasury: To a room with some lace and paper flowers.

The second skin piece that is featured and pictured below is one of my favorites right now! So simple and sexy. It is a size 36, medium, and was originally white. The color blends in with a summer tan, hence the name. The lingerie I make is repurposed after being hand dyed and repaired. This one was shorted and dyed. 


My favorite thing about treasuries, aside from getting more exposure for my items I have listed on Etsy, is discovering new artists! I found a new favorite today, Ola from the Etsy Shop Kroowka. She makes the most beautiful umbrellas I have ever seen. It makes me want to live 200 years ago when all women dressed like ladies and avoided the sun with cute umbrelllas. I'm dying to have one of these for myself.

 

Ola will customize the color and size of an umbrella for you, so be sure to check out her Etsy shop. She also makes handmade fans, thongs, and more. I can so see myself using this umbrella for photoshoot and walks in the park. 


All photos taken from Kroowka.

Comments

Popular Posts