National Creamsicle Day

Check out this tasty treasury I'm featured in: National Creamsicle Day.



 My Orange Sherbert repurposed lingerie. I now have larger sizes available in my shop!


The cutest tissue holder I have ever seen in my entire life! Find the listing here, from Sparkle Pony. I have been dying to buy myself one of these for months. I love the light blue one. The next thing I do not need, but want, will be this tissue holder.


Lastly, this Camouflaged Like A Creamsicle print from Miz Katie. Her shop is full of amazing raw portraits and I really encourage you to check out her work. She is blind in her left eye, leaving her with no depth perception, but she still paints amazing things. I love the way she captures facial expressions. I think this item in her shop is my favorite. I wish I could afford a custom commissioned portrait of my sister and I, cats in our laps. 

Hope you are all having a great weekend! Lazy Sundays are my favorite. But for some reason I want to go in my sewing room and get started on new pieces. Or maybe dye a batch of lingerie. We'll see. I know I'm not going to be too lazy.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you like my work, Sally Ann. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. I'd love to paint a custom painting for you. I accept payment installments that won't be harsh on your budget. Let me know if you're ever interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts