Cats and patterns don't mix

But try telling your cats that; they won't listen. Stella is the worst! She's such a troublemaker with patterns. But I can't really blame her, since her favorite toy has always been tissue paper. Whenever I unwrap gifts Stella is right there, ready for her gift of used tissue paper.

Clem on the other hand, just wants to lay on them. She's such a lazy bones. But when I try to move her, she groans the more irritated groan back at me. How dare I bother a sleeping beauty?! These girls make my work day so fun. I'm going to miss them when I start working elsewhere.


"I hear the rustle of patterns, Mama!"


"I'm awake! I'm awake! I hear it too!"


"I will destroy you!"


"Oh, and you taste so good."


"I just wanna lay on you."


"Hey Clem, Mama needs that piece..." "Too bad. I'm comfy, and I am NOT moving!"

Comments

  1. hahaha YES!!!! My cat AND dog both love the tissue paper patterns!!! There half the reason i hate using patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts