Tuesday Tunes - Feist - Bittersweet Melodies


Feist does it again. A flawless album, Metals, is even better than The Reminder. I love Feist so much. Fest is a member of Broken Social Scene, another one of my favorites. Her solo albums are breathtaking, with her hollow, haunting, and beautiful voice. And her music videos never disappoint. Her newest video, Bittersweet Melodies, doesn't even have Leslie Feist in the video, but instead features the work of Argentinean photographer, Irina Werning. Her Back to the future project is side by side then and now pictures.




Beautiful work. I am in love with Werning's then and now style. Makes me want to recreate a portrait of Rachael and I from our childhood! Check out the video, Werning's website, and then go listen to Feist all day. Happy Tuesday! I'm off thrifting for frames for my new embroidery collection. Busy day. Less than two weeks until my next show!

Comments

Popular Posts