Blogging from my iPad


I just downloaded this new app for my iPad, Blogsy, and I'm giving it a try while sitting at my desk. This Friday, Matt and I leave for Michigan, and since my computer is a desktop, I'll be doing my blogging via iPad. I'm actually loving this app, and I think it will be a fun challenge to get used to something that isn't my computer. I'm a freak about margins and spacing and sometimes these apps make that difficult to adjust...

We're so excited for our trip! Ten days back in Michigan, a little day trip to Chicago, many days on the beach, and bonus: Zeus is coming too! We're trying not to overload ourselves with things to do, but there's so much I want to do! But it is vacation and we have to remember that throughout the week and not try to overload ourselves. I can't wait for the rest of my family to meet Matt!

On my list of must see places for Matt and I (this is his first time in Michigan):
Fricano's Pizza, Bell's Brewery, the lake, of course, Michigan State University, Elderly Instruments in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Sea Doos on the lake, quads (ATVs) at Silver Lake, kayaking on the river, Chicago, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Ah!! Two more days!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm having a hard time working with this excitement running through my veins!

Comments

Popular Posts