Over at Selective Potential...

...I'm the featured sumer blogger. It's so exciting to be featured on Tieka's blog! She and I went to the same high school, and I've watched her blog for years, grow from a project in college to one of the biggest fashion blogs on the internet. Tieka is quite impressive! So hello to all the new reader finding my blog through SP. Current readers and friends, read the interview here.

Today is a sewing day for me, so I'm headed to my sewing machine, turning on some tunes, and keeping my internet browser closed ALL DAY! My short attention span will NOT get the best of me today! Today I'll be working on clutches made from Matt's Goodwill pile of old clothes. Why get rid of them when I can turn them into gorgeous new purses?! Happy Wednesday everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your day.

Comments

  1. Yay! It was my pleasure to feature you on my blog - you are an inspiration to me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i'm so glad that you were featured so i could find your blog. you are absolutely adorable! and i just love tieka!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts