Tuesday Tunes - First Aid Kit - Blue


Another video from the Swedish sister duo Johanna and Klara, known as First Aid Kit. I can't stop listening to this band when I'm working in my studio. They're like a female version of Fleet Foxes. Take a listen and discover your favorite new band of 2012. I promise you won't be disappointed.

And this video is great. It features a well known Swedish actress, Ewa Fröling. She plays an old woman fighting her changing life and age, pretending she's what she used to be. It's quite sad, like the song, but man I want her house and rooms full of clothing racks! Closets are no fun. I joke around with Matt that our next residence should have a "closet room" where I can set up clothing racks and have more clothes (I'm quite the hoarder) and he politely says "uhhh nope." Hehe. Someday maybe.

Have a great day everyone, and if you're reading this before noon, check out this Usteam, Turn up the AC!, where I'll be at noon. It's a local radio/video stream featuring local business owners and celebrating local things.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts