Never too old for sparklers

Hope you all had a lovely 4th of July. After spending all afternoon cooking, Matt and I went to a picnic at this brother's house on the other side of town. Together, we prepared made red skinned potato salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs from local chicken eggs, red velvet cupcakes completely from scratch, and bacon wrapped pineapple bites (Matt and Chris renamed them Bacon Boners). Holidays are always hard for me since I'm so far from my family, so I always go overboard with cooking. Ah well. It's worth it to see people enjoy food and know that I'm making a difference in their holiday. 

It was such a great day. Great food, great company, ice cold cervesas, sunshine, and at dark, tons of fireworks. What a great day!

Now to get to work with an iced coffee and sew all day. Ugh, the holiday makes today feel like Monday! While I usually love Mondays, this kind of Monday feeling is ugh and blah. But in other news, I'm finalizing some details of my new line and the upcoming giveaway. Expect to see it next week, fingers crossed! Sewing and working all day weeee!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

Comments

  1. Love this photos and your 4th sounds amazing! I hope this week I can finally recover and get back into the swing of things <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts