Crafty Feast

Another week, another show. It feels like my runway show was a month ago, when in reality it was just a week before this show, Crafty Feast, in Columbia, South Carolina. It was so great to be a vendor at an indoor show, yay for being inside, while I'm so used to being out in the elements, dealing with wind and weather. 

"Thank God for Wifi." Matt was my little helper all day, loading, unloading, setting up, bringing me refreshments. Between helping out, Matt was happy to get on Twitter, and all his comedy websites to keep himself occupied. 

All day Friday, I spent the day tagging and preparing my inventory for this show. Little details are so important. Unfortunately, my tagging gun broke so I had to revert to yarn and safety pins to attach my tags to the new collection, but old business cards make the best tags. So pretty and simple. 

My favorite part about craft show is definitely meeting new people. I was so happy to meet Kate Thomas of Little Things Studio, and Kristen Ley of Thimblepress. Both ladies are designers who's work is in the form of print. I stocked up on plenty of new prints for my home (and Christmas presents shh) and a few other goodies I'll blog about soon. Check out their Etsy shops, you will love their work!


Thimblepress state prints

Now time to unpack the Jeep (yesterday was a no work day so the car is still jam packed) and clean my work room. Time to prepare for my next project. With the show being last weekend, and this craft fair a few days ago, I can look ahead to what I'll take on next. Maybe take my work to canvas again... maybe more clothing... I'll decide soon.

Happy Monday, friends!

Comments

  1. Looks like a wonderful craft fair! I love your last minute tags, they look great! And your necklace is super beautiful. Yay for new crafty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the event went well. I've never been to a craft show so the whole process and event is interesting to me. Glad to see you met some new vendors too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts