On the catwalk

Photos are in! Yay! The official runway photos from my winter show are up on my Facebook Page. Check out all 71 photos of my 50 piece collection that premiered on December 8, at Sky City, in Augusta, Georgia. Below are more runway photos. I couldn't share them on all here... that'd be photo overload! Here are just a few highlights of the sassy ladies (and men!) that were brave enough to walk the catwalk in front of about 300 people on a Saturday night.





The video should be finished soon, stay tuned for more photos! In the meantime, check out the collection on Etsy. About a third of the collection has sold already, and the men's boxers aren't listed yet. Can't quite get the boxers on my dressform ha.

Busy week for me so far. On top of holiday maddness, I've been working on a bulk order and reorganizing after Crafty Feast last weekend. Sigh. So. Much. Work. As always. Also time to start planning my NYE party with Matt.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts