Preparing for Crafty Feast

Wondering where I've been? Sorry for the absence. After last weekend's show, I took Sunday to enjoy mimosas and time with friends, rehashing the night before. Monday, my dad and his wife got to town, and the just left yesterday. We spent the week fixing odds and ends throughout the house, my dad is quite the handy man. We hooked up surround sound in my living room, it's awesome!

Now, it's time to get ready for Crafty Feast tomorrow. I'm one of over 100 vendors in a juried craft show, featuring all handmade independent artists! If you're in the area, come check out my new line first hand! While I can't wait to sell all my wares, I'm so excited to meet other local and area artists. Is at the convention center in downtown Columbia, South Carolina. Visit www.craftyfeast.com for more info.

Now time to pack up my inventory, get my new lined tagged and ready. I'm also making my homemade wrinkle release and fabric refresher (tutorial coming soon). Later today, Matt and I are off to Columbia a night early to spend time with his brother.

Have a great weekend everyone! Pictures and video of my fashion show last weekend coming soon, promise.



Comments

Popular Posts