Vintage Camper Inspiration and Shelby's Paint Job

I've been scouring the internet searching for "vintage camper trailer" "mobile boutique camper" "shasta compact boutique" and more to try and find ideas for the paint job on Shelby. I'm at a loss. There are so many things I want to do. I want to keep her simple, with clean lines and bolds colors, but I like the scalloped edges on the more feminine boutiques. I also want to keep it retro feeling, but more modern at the same time. All one color? Two colors? Three? Matt and I are pretty set on cream and red for our colors, but open to ideas. What do you think? What kind of campers do you like?

Here are some pictures of vintage campers and mobile boutiques I'm quite fond of. Check out their blogs and links below each picture for more. Know of another cute mobile boutique? Send me a link to sallyannfashion@gmail.com.







Pinterest


Pinterest

Luckily, we have time to figure out exactly what we'll do, and still have to find a dust free location to paint Shelby. We've done most of the work in our backyard, since Georgia weather allows us to work outside most of the year, but wind and leaves prevent us from painting there. Next on Shelby we have to finish the interior and the wiring. Fun fun! 

Happy Monday, friends!

Comments

  1. I love the ones with the lighting bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the door you've gotten inspiration from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the scalloped pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I were more feminine. Not sure what I'll do yet..

      Delete
  4. I am excited to see how your little cutie comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts