"Allow me to make myself at home..."


With Matt and Zeus joining my home of females, Zeus has quickly became very comfortable, taking over the house. He loves to sleep on this love seat while I work all day. He's not supposed to be on furniture but...


How can I yell at this face?! He has that pitiful look spot on. Zeus is such a sweet boy, so obedient and a true gentle giant. And good news, the cats are starting to get used to him, kind of. They don't hiss and beat him up as much; my cats are such bitches haha. Poor Zeus just wants friends. Stella is becoming a little more indifferent and Clementine less hostile. Hopefully with time they'll all be friends.

Comments

  1. SUCH a cutie!!!! I couldn't say no either!! Hope your girls are settling in a bit better these days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts