Playtime with Zeus - What I Wore:: 1.11.12


At lunchtime the other day, Zeus and I went out to my backyard, where there is a 60 foot run for him to use. Oh how he loves his tennis ball and play time. Now that Matt has moved in with me, Zeus and I make this our lunch time ritual. He sleeps all morning while I work, gets a quick play session outside at lunch, then it's back to bed for him, and back to work for me. It's nice to be able to get some fresh air, for both of us, after being inside all morning.



For size reference, I'm 5'8". Zeus is a Great Dane and Lab mix, not a pure Dane, but still so huge. I have to be careful walking and playing with him since he is bigger than me and close to the same weight. Just last week I was smothering him with hugs when he moved his head, and hit me in the face. I thought my nose was broken for a few hours, and it was sore for a few days.


But I can't hold the accidental injuries I incur against this beautiful face.



"Look at me, not that dumb camera."

Outfit details:
Cowboy boots: vintage, Goodwill, $5. Jeans: UO, $20 on sale.
Shirt: Express, $10 on sale. Belt: thrifted, $1.

Comments

  1. Love the color of those pants!! And Zeus is a cutie...a big, big little cutie :) What a fun daily time to share!!! Hope all is well and you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts