Anniversary in Atlanta

This weekend, Matt celebrated our two year anniversary. Think it's silly to be excited about two years?  Get ready for some cheesiness! Naaah, because I'm always excited about Matt. It's been the best two years of my life. I couldn't be happier with him. He is amazing and I love him so. We did have a good laugh when we both realized we had the wrong day for our anniversary, and it's actually this Wednesday. He took me to Atlanta for the afternoon and night, where we saw Ben Gibbard perform at Variety Playhouse (my favorite!), and wandered around the city, window shopping, enjoying local restaurants, and taking it all in. 

 
 

We stayed at the Marriott Marquis. It was a beautiful hotel, and we joked how it looked perfect for a movie set. Then the next morning, Hunger Games 2 was filming throughout the hotel, and I walked past some storm trooper looking extras on my way to get my morning coffee. Woody Harrelson was off across the way, I didn't recognize him in that wig! Such a great time we had. 

By the way, Matt isn't normally a moustache kind of guy. He's growing one for Movember's prostate cancer awareness. Check out his page, and donate if you can, here.

Gotta get back to sewing and fitting the last few models. I'm also making the poster today and taking it to the printers! This show is coming up so fast, and I'm so excited! Eeep. Happy Tuesday, friends.

Comments

  1. That sounds awesome! Looks like a really fun anniversary :)
    kendrrat
    kendrrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sweet! Happy anniversary! Two years is definitely reason enough to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary you two love birds! XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts