Behind the scenes: Poster Photo Shoot


Apologies for my blogging absence this week. Fittings and last minute sewing has kept me busy! Last night, we had the poster photo shoot with models Lauren and Virginia. Lauren is also the makeup artist for my show, and was a model and makeup artist for my Spring show. Virginia has modeled in both of my past shows, although I'm deeply saddened that she will not be in this show, as she has prior engagements. They both looked SO GREAT! I was on hand to adjust clothing and hair, and direct the super sexy photo shoot. Enjoy some fun pictures from David's studio! I'm back to work to wrap up my crazy, crazy week!





For past photo shoots from my winter and spring shows, last December, and this past April, click here and here.

Happy Friday everyone. Enjoy your weekend. I know I will enjoy mine. Matt and I celebrate our 2 year anniversary tomorrow. Big plans in store for us! Don't worry, we're not going to do anything crazy like run off and get secretly married. But leaving town is on the agenda. I can't wait!

Comments

  1. These girls are so beautiful! Legs for days and they just ooze womanliness and style!!! Can't wait to see the poster!

    And a very special happy anniversary to you and Matt! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, well-deserved time just to for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts